Define your data strategy to give you a framework that will generate business value from data and analytics. How do you get started on this roadmap, and what should you include?
This 20-minute webinar guides leaders through how to create their own data strategy, mapped out onto a tailored timeline.
Done well, a data strategy gives you a vision, a roadmap and a flexible, agile plan that defines what you are trying to achieve, how data can drive you forward, and how you will approach this task.
This answers a variety of questions, including:
- What should a data strategy look like?
- How do I get buy-in from the organisation for my data strategy?
- Which use cases should we prioritise?
- What skills and team structures do I need to include?
- How do I plan for data governance?